Job Description: Reliability Test Technician
To apply please send resume to email@example.com
Performs technical tests and experiments for engineering. Supports product designs in mechanical testing. Performs set-ups and tests of processing equipment. Monitors and audits test runs and prepares technical reports to include charts and graphs of results, for presentation to Engineering, Quality departments, as well as our customers. Identify yield problems of returned goods (RGA) and perform root cause analysis for issues found. Perform Initial Sample Reports (ISIR) on all new Engineering designs. Provides technical assistance to manufacturing and engineering personnel. The position requires familiarity with industrial test equipment, knowledge of testing techniques and SAE standards. Vibration testing background is highly preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new procedures and Best Known Methods (BKMs) to service new products.
- Solve issues and work with Engineering to address issues identified.
- Partner with Quality & Engineering to review and address Top Field Issues.
- Review and sign-off test setups prior to the start of testing. This includes checking that equipment used has proper calibration dates.
- Schedule external calibration of equipment.
- Organize, analyze, and summarize testing data to incorporate into test reports and communicate results to team.
- Generate performance graphs, histograms, identify data abnormalities, develop validation plans, review results from validation, implement required corrective actions and maintain technical documentation.
- Design component fixturing to perform tests.
- Troubleshoot component performance failures. Perform root cause failure analysis to prevent future potential failures and identify areas of system performance improvements.
- Perform Process Capability & Control studies for critical areas of manufacturing.
- 3-5 years of experience with test automation, test equipment design, mechanical background.
- A combination of engineering education and experience will be considered.
ISSPRO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. We provide reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974 and Title 1 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact us. ISSPRO, Inc. participates in E-Verify and conducts Pre-employment drug testing and background screening in accordance with law/regulation.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) with match
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement